Langsung ke konten utama

 Life is hard

i miss my old soul

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Maybe if i,  woke up in the morning,  hearing your voice,  maybe if i was with you maybe if we spent our difficult days together,  what would we have been to us? The distance between you and me  It never seems to disappear I was frozen with my words and your words If by chance we meet again  If i were do something for you,  Will it change a little? For the reason why we had to break up, I would fix it and try try try (to fix it),  so, can i hug you?  There are different pieces of memory,  Out the feelings of longing that resemble each other Only if you, If you come
DEAR NO ONE I like being independent Not so much of an investment No one to tell me what to do I like being by myself Don't gotta entertain anybody else No one to answer to But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold Someone to give me the jacket when it's cold Got that young love even when we're old sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand Pick me up, pull me close, be my man I will love you till the end So if you're out there, I swear to be good to you But I'm done lookin' for my future someone 'Cause when the time is right You'll be here, but for now Dear no one, this is your love song I don't really like big crowds I tend to shut people out I like my space But I'd love to have a soul mate And God'll give him to me someday And I know it'll be worth the wait So if you're out there, I swear to be good to you But I'm done lookin' for my future someone 'Cause when the time is right You'll be here, but for now Dear no o
Tulisan random malam ini Beberapa waktu ini, aku ngelihat story orang-orang yang dulu menyatakan serius ingin menikahiku, atau laki-laki yang dulu pernah mencoba mendekatiku. Satu per satu dari mereka mulai menemukan seseorang yang membuatnya merasa utuh. Seneng sekaligus menjawab pertanyaanku dulu sih. Apakah mungkin? ada orang yang mau bertahan, menungguku tanpa sebuah kepastian sampai akhirnya aku benar-benar menyelesaikan pendidikanku lalu mengiyakan dia untuk mengetuk pintu orangtuaku. Apakah mungkin, ada orang yang sesabar itu, menunggu aku yang bisa saja ditunggu orang lain juga? Aku tidak terlalu yakin dengan itu. Aku tidak pernah mengiyakan orang-orang yang datang untuk serius sebab pendidikanku masih berlangsung. Pun tidak pernah mau agar dia menungguku hingga selesai. Rasanya, ucapan bersedia ditunggu akan membuatku terikat, tidak bebas dengan ikatan yang Allah tidak suka. Orang orang sering menyebutnya sebagai komitmen. Huh, ada ada saja. Menurutku, kata komitmen sama saja